Investing School follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Note that Investing School has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browser’s respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Investing School does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
CAPA Privacy and GDPR Data Protection Rights
Personal information collected:
- Contact information (such as name, and email address)
- Usage data (such as pages visited, time spent on site)
Use of personal information:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our services
- To communicate with users, such as sending newsletters or responding to inquiries
- To comply with legal obligations
Data protection measures:
- Encryption of personal information
- Regular backup of data
- Access controls to personal information
- Access to their personal information
- Correction of inaccurate information
- Deletion of their personal information
- Right to opt out of certain uses of their information